Thursday, February 3, 2011

It never ends

My life is too busy for me. School, work, sleep, eat, dogs. Everyone tells me I'm young and I can handle it, but can I? I'm 24 years old and I have health issues :( My body hurts most days when I get out of bed (sometimes while in it). I have anxiety issues to the max. I take things one at a time and try to stay calm and get to the next issue/problem/hiccup. I keep a positive attitude, despite being widowed at 20. Despite losing my son at 19. 
My latest problem has become my current relationship. It has become more trouble and disappointment than a positive part of my life. Money has become an issue, time has become an issue, who wakes up first in the morning has become an issue.
My mom is taking me to look at condos this weekend. I can not keep living in the situation I am in. I have spent the last 2 years of my life hoping things would fall into place for what I want/need, but they have not. I don't want to sit around and waste more of my time being unfulfilled. It's a difficult situation because we still both love each other, but we are not happy. Maybe just time apart will fix things.
I've read books, made dinners, gone to school, worked overtime. I still feel unhappy, drained and just plain tired. Life isn't fair, it's not easy, but I can do everything I can to enjoy the time I am here. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! I found you over at the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop

    http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete