Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Easy Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe

I was in a rush last night and couldn't figure out what to make for dinner. I had thawed chicken breasts in the fridge (the right way!) but I was completely unmotivated. I've started freezing odd things, to keep them on hand and fresh. Mr. P loved this and with it having bacon, who wouldn't? It took me about 6-8 minutes of prepping and then I let the oven do the rest. Most of the ingredients you should have on hand. Serve with a veg and a starch and you have a complete meal.

Easy Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I always season my chicken to taste either Mrs. Dash or S&P and garlic salt)
2 Tbsp. EVOO
3 Tbsp. Worshestshire Sauce
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/4 c. Ranch Dressing
Heaping handful of cheddar cheese (also keep frozen)
3 strips of bacon, crumbled (I keep this frozen, so I don't have to dirty another pan)




1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat EVOO over med. high heat in skillet.
2.) Add chicken and season to taste. Saute chicken 3-4 minutes per side for crisp golden brown color on outside.
3.) Remove from heat and place in glass/metal (oven-safe) dish. Add Worshestshire & Soy sauces. Pour ranch over entire chicken (a brush may help).
4.) Add cheese to cover chicken. Sprinkle with bacon. Cook in oven 25-35 minutes, until juices of chicken run clear.


Here is the end result: 


Delish!

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!! :D We'll definitely try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent chicken recipe thanks for sharing. I really enjoy reading your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete