Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've been a little gone lately....

Because I started school! I'm a full-time college student and I have a part-time job and I make cakes on the side and raise my pups and have a boyfriend. I'm busy. I need some tips on how to keep up this blog while I'm busy getting back into my new "routine". I would like to start scheduling posts. I have a few pictures saved up on my phone that I need to transfer and type out the recipe. This is going to be a grueling semester, but I will have some pretty cool pictures to share with you. The art of sugar pulling & casting, different meats and how to prepare them and lastly, pastry arts! I can't wait to get things under way and get my books and binders organized. Any tips on organizing and scheduling and all that fun stuff, email me or leave me a comment. I hope to be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I wish I had some advice but it sounds like your plate is very full and you should take one day at a time and try to keep your head above water! You can do it!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. just do small post..like quick post in between studying or wtv. It's hard when you're working and going to school! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find ideas to feature from other blogs and have guest posts. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete