Monday, January 3, 2011

Bad blogger! 2 Pictures, that's it?

I took 2 pictures the entire 3 day weekend and we only ate out once, which equals tons of recipes AND pictures! My goal for 2011 is find my digital camera and stop using my phone that takes only so-so pictures as it is. I decided to have an appetizer dinner on New Year's Eve :)


I made cocktail weenies in the crockpot, tortilla roll-ups, chicken wings in my new deep fryer (with hot sauce!) Mr. P was fast asleep by 10pm on NYE (with a full belly at least). I stayed up reading a new book. We ate sweet potato and apples baked with cinnamon as a side dish to turkey yesterday. Taco Soup on New Year's day and my mom made us waffles for brunch.

Instead of a recipe today, I will share with you what new kitchen things I plan on spending some of my gift cards on :)


That should spend most of my gift cards (at that store), but wait until I get a coupon! Although BOGO Free is a pretty good deal right now too....


Mingle 240

2 comments:

  1. I love appetizer dinners! Yours sounds like it was yummy.
    Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE appetizer dinners! I always bring pigs in a blanket ;)

    ReplyDelete