Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My life as of late...(with pictures)

Has involved alot of challenges. Getting back into school is becoming difficult and it's only week 2. All of my "free time" has become homework time. I'm picking up longer hours at work to make up for time when I'm in school. My life just went from 30 to 120 in 5 days. To say I'm exhausted is like telling a child in Ethiopia that they look hungry. I've spent the last 2 days in the ER with Mr. P and they can find NOTHING wrong with him, but he's still "sick".
I've done a few meals and desserts, but only took a few pictures. We've taken to eating quickly and not caring what it is. Mostly me, I hate cooking for one.


Mushroom Pork Chops with Stuffing


Mr. P's basketball cupcakes :)

Hope ya'll are having a fun week! I do still check my email when I get time, so feel free to send me a quick note. I do get breaks at school :)

2 comments:

  1. yikes, hope mr. p is feeling better, or at least you get an answer to what's ailing him!

    ReplyDelete