Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Day Journal - Day 1

Ok, So I found this while blog stalking as I call it :) Got it from Stilettos & a fishing pole blog. Hope she doesn't mind the copying but seemed like a good idea :) I'm still getting ideas of how to use this thing so point me in the right direction :)
       
Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
day 2 - Your favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program

Day 4 - Your Favorite Book

Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things

Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy

Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9 - A photo you took

Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11 - A photo of you recently

Day 12 - Something you are OCD about

Day 13 - A fictional book

Day 14 - A non-fictional book

Day 15 - your dream house

Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19 - A talent of yours

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

Day 21 - A recipe

Day 22 - A website

Day 23 - A YouTube video

Day 24 - Where I live

Day 25 - Your day, in great detail

Day 26 - Your week, in great detail

Day 27 - My worst habit

Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse

Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 - A dream for the future

Recently, I love Rhianna and Eminem "Love the way you lie"





Also 100 in a 55 by Pop Evil




No comments:

Post a Comment