Friday, August 27, 2010

Some scary news

So Anna-Grace from 20 something bloggers made my new header :) I"m so in love with it. I needed a pick me up this morning and that was definitely it. 
So I went to the dr. after work yesterday for the pain in my side. Turns out my annual for the year (which I had done about 2 weeks ago) came back abnormal :( They think I have pre-cancerous cells in my uterus. So they did a biopsy and scraping. Not what I had planned for last night. So on top of my bf not being there, I had to deal with this all alone. I was beyond freaked. I really want to have kids and this just throws another wrench in the plan.
I got one foot in the door and Mr. P knew something was wrong and wrapped me in a hug and I cried for like 3 hours. Of course I assume worst case scenario. It's a simple procedure even if it does come back as pre-cancerous. So now I have to wait a week to find out the results. In the mean time, I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday to figure out how bad the cyst is, but the procedure yesterday was more important at the time. As of now, I'm just sort of trying to see what else gets thrown my way. I have a pure romance/tastefully simple party over the weekend and maybe some hardcore cleaning :) I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment