Sunday, August 15, 2010


Day 1 - Your Favorite Song



Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie


Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program


Day 4 - Your Favorite Book


Day 5 - Your Favorite Quote


Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things


Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy


Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad


Day 9 - A photo you took


Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you


Day 11 - A photo of you recently


Day 12 - Something you are OCD about


Day 13 - A fictional book


Day 14 - A non-fictional book


Day 15 - your dream house


Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)


Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)


Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding


Day 19 - A talent of yours


Day 20 - A hobby of yours


Day 21 - A recipe


Day 22 - A website


Day 23 - A YouTube video


Day 24 - Where I live


Day 25 - Your day, in great detail


Day 26 - Your week, in great detail


Day 27 - My worst habit


Day 28 - Whats in my handbag/purse


Day 29 - Hopes,Dreams and plans for the next 365 days


Day 30 - A dream for the future

Well, I seriously read all the time!! My mom still tells people that when I was younger, as punishment, she would take away my books lol. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love esxaping to anothe rplace for a few hours...I could not possibly narrow it down to one, so here is a few.
 
What I'm reading today:
 
 
Last memorable book I read:
 
 
I tell everyone about this book, so be prepared.
 
I love books that were turned into movies :) One I was disappointed with was:
 
 
In my opinion, the book is always better :) I love the whole series. I love kindle, it's one of the best inventions ever! I don't actually have a kindle, I just use my phone and it works awesome. I wish the books were cheaper though. A real book, when you buy it, you will reread it and keep it on a shelf. I've downloaded a couple books on my phone and I delete them when I'm finished purely for the memory it takes up. It's frustrating because they are the same price as buying the book new in most cases :( Hopefully, they come out with some free books soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment