Monday, August 23, 2010

Crazy Busy Weekend

Ok, so of course I thought I was going to have a lazy boring weekend, wrong! Although that is never the case anyways. Friday, my boyfriend one of the BFF's came over and we all went out to dinner at.....
Applebee's! Bad part was they messed up my food, but they bought our whole dinner, score! So we went home watched 
 I give it 2 out of 5 stars. I'm partial though, I don't like Del Toro or wearwolves so take it how you want. Saturday I got my new hair cut :) It's cute but not worth the extensive amount of cash I had to fork over for it. And she cut my bangs too short :( I can't even get it in a pony tail which was #1 stipulation. Last time I see her (she was a newbie cuz my normal girl was on vacation). I spend the afternoon with Mr. P and we ran some errands and watched....
Super cute, bf fell asleep about 1/2 an hour into it. I enjoyed it though. I'm also reading my book, The choice :). It's getting pretty interesting. Then yesterday bf went to work while I saw my BFF and my godson :) OMG I haven't seen them in forever and we had so much fun. We bbq'd some dinner and just hung out and had girl time. I had to drive her home though because, long story but she doesn't have a car. Still had a ton of fun :)

Also, bf posted my car online and sold it within 8 hours, so tonight I have to go car shopping and pretty much buy something by the end of the week. Not exactly what I was ready for, but the Grand Am has a couple problems and I'm ready for my new car. I plan on having this next one for 4-5 years. I'm looking at a Jeep Liberty or Jeep Patriot I think. I'm still undecided on new vs. used. It really does come down to price....

No comments:

Post a Comment