Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time for Tuesday

So I really need to learn this blogging thing out. I tried to figure out how to make a header last night. As you see, that was a fail. I also need to figure out how to make friends on this blog thing. I've been adding people, but I am not having the best luck. Maybe I need to blog about something more exciting than my life lol :) 
Lately I've been getting baby/wedding fever. My bf and I have talked about getting engaged, we even have the rings. We've been dating 1.5 years and want another year under our belt and hopefully more money saved. We just tackle too many projects. We've also talked about kids, he wants to me married and be more financially stable. He also wants to find a job with less hours. I want to finish school before the kids come, I have 6 more classes!! Plus, now that we have the little puppy, we are working on training her.
I'm starting to get frustrated with school since it starts in 1 week! I have no classes for the fall semester, I'm waitlisted for 3 classes :( I've been debating going to a nearby college, but the closest one I would have to drive 1 hour each way to go to. The cooking classes are so hard to get into because they only offer 1-2 classes per semester with 15 people per class. It took me 6 years to get my associates! But I did it.
If anyone is out there and has any suggestions on how to get my page up and working and looking pretty I would really appreciate it :) I'm back to work for now. I will check in this afternoon.
Here's a pic of the girls from last night that turned pretty artsy with no editing:)



P.S. Got a phone call from the vet, little Mercedes has a stomach bug and needs more medicine. She's such a trooper, I hope she gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment