Thursday, August 12, 2010

SO I'm learning

Ok, so this is my blog! I'm Christina, 23 year old living the life of well, not what I thought. I've been married, been pregnant and neither of those turned out well. So now, I'm making the best of what is. I have a boyfriend, we'll call him Mr. P and 2 dogs. Shepard mix named Cookie who is almost 2 and a lhasa-poo named Mercedes who is 13 weeks :) I go to school for Pastry Arts and have been for 2 years. I can not wait to be done, I have 6 classes but can not get in the class. I'm waitlisted for the fall semester. I'm still learning on here so bare with me until I figure everything out. I'm hoping to use this blog as a rambling of thoughts and maybe to post some of my cakes and learn stuff about my life in general. I guess we will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment