Monday, August 16, 2010

I think I have a case of the Monday's :(

So blogging on the weekends for me is next to impossible. Since it's finally my free time, I jam my schedule so full, I have to remember to sleep :( 
Friday night I spent with the boyfriend, we went out to dinner and were going to get our tattoos redone and our rings sized, but by the time we went to JCPenny's and found him an outfit for Saturday night, we called it a night. Went home, watched a movie and fell asleep by 11. I know, crazy night. 
Then Saturday he worked, I spent time with the dogs, did some grocery shopping and then took off to the Housewarming Party at my friend Kate's. It was fun because we took the little dog and she was in toy dog heaven. There were 4 other dogs her size and a 3 year old that thought she was "just perfect". He kept trying to pick her up, is it sad me, my bf and the dog wore coordinating outfits? LOL, I wish I'd taken a picture. We came home around 10:30 and watched a Pride and Glory. He had already seen it, but I watched it and it was pretty good for a "guy movie". 
Then yesterday we finally slept in! The dogs slept through the night for the first time! By the time I got up, I had to get the newspaper for coupons. Called up my friend to meet me and we did some shopping, I only spent about $30, but a light day. I made chicken for dinner, we watched Planet 51 and went to bed.
It doesn't seem like much, but it took up the entire weekend. Now tonight I have to go to my mom's and take care of the cat and get Mercedes into the vet. We think she has kennel cough so there goes $200 since she needs to get her shots done too.

Here are some pictures of the dogs from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment