Monday, August 30, 2010

I won an award!

I won the "Blog With Substance" award! Thank you Nicole!!!!


I've never won an award and this was my first! I feel so special. It really brightened my day after this awful weekend :(

Here are "The Rules":

•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

My blog summed up:
Life, relationships, family, reading, fun!

And the awards go to.....These women have been super awesome since I've started just a few short weeks ago. Super friendly and I follow their blogs as much as possible! If you get a chance check them out!


I follow a few blogs and it was hard to narrow it down. This past weekend was pretty painful for me. I've been pms'ing and got my monthly visitor and now I'm not sure if they will even bother doing an ultrasound to look at my cysts :/ One of my girlfriends from high school had a tastefully simple/pure romance party on Saturday night that was a blast :) I ordered from both!


I've been in pain since Friday from cramps so I'm on some pain medicine. Hopefully they figure out what is causing so much pain. At this point, if I need surgery I will do it. I can't stand being uncomfortable from this any longer. I also have to wait another week or more to find out my results from the biopsy. I sure hope this week goes by quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment