Thursday, September 9, 2010

Countdown to "That Time"

In less than 2.5 hours I will be in my OB/GYN's office, feet in stirrups waiting for my cells to be frozen and scraped :( I am not looking forward to this "procedure" at all. I've been dreading it for 1.5 weeks and wish I could take a sleeping pill or they could knock me out for the 10 minutes it takes to have this done. Mr. P has taken an extended lunch to go with me, after I practically begged him to come.
I have no other real news to report at the moment. 


We had bbq chicken legs for dinner watched the movie "The Joneses". It had Demi Moore and David D (from X-Files). I loved their house and every one of their cars. It made me want their jobs. It was funny, predictable with a message about material things. Then we watched "The New Daughter" with Kevin Costner. I fell asleep, but for the record he is looking O-L-D. I remember watching Waterworld on VHS, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment