Flatter beyond words, but of course they make youNow there are rules that go along with accepting these awards and they follow:
work type for them! Anyways, my new bloggy friend Mika from Mika's Pantry has given me these. I started this blog just to vent and share. There are days I wonder if anyone reads this thing and other days I can't keep up with the comments, emails and support. You guys are all wonderful and I'm glad to have each and every one of you following me. Even if you don't comment, as long as you get something out of it I'm happy :) Now onto the award!
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great blogs.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.
Thank you Mika for these lovely award. Flattered beyond words :) Check out her blog, she has the most delish recipes and inspires me!
1. I consider my dogs my children. So much so, I threw our oldest "child" her 2nd birthday. See the post about it here.
2. I love to read! I constantly have my nose in a book. Recently we bought a king bed and I got the nightstand on my side because my bf doesn't want to deal with the lamp :)
3. It has taken me 6 years to get my associate's degree, but I did it! I am currently working on a second associate's degree in Pastry Arts.
4. I got married at a young age and then God decided he had other plans for my husband and I was widowed by 20 :(
5. Our baby is in heaven keeping my husband company.
6. My boyfriend is wonderful and supportive and has allowed me to open up my heart and know I have a future ahead of me.
7. Sleeping in to me, is sleeping past 9am. I think I've turned into an adult based solely on that fact.
8. I am a type 1 insulin-dependent diabetic (and have been for 7 years). I inject myself 4 times per day and STILL hate needles.
Now the 15 lovely blog winners of this award are, in no particular order:
Crafts, Cooking and whatever else I get into - She just had a birthday so go over and wish her Happy Birthday!
(Fill in the blank) blonde- I love reading about her college life. And she makes yummy looking overnight oats
A Glimpse Inside - I love her crafting and cooking ideas! They are always inspirational
a toast - She's a sweet girl and has a giveaway going on right now :) Head over there and enter. I know I did.
Andrea's Thoughts - She's still new to blogging, but you would not have any idea. She reviews different beauty items that makes me want to blow my check :) Check her out!
Awkward Sex and the City - She is hilarious! Her latest post was about her top 5 bitchiest sex moves. You will be laughing, I promise.
This Life of Ours - She hosts a What's Cookin' Good Lookin' blog hop each Wednesday where a bunch of recipes are shared. I always link up at least one each week :)
The Luckiest in Love - She has the cutest hubby and puppy that = Adorable Christmas cards :)
The Fashionable Wife - Love her cookie ideas for the holidays. And another dog momma
The Cape on the Corner - She's multi-talented with crafting and decorating and even cooking. She got the genes I want!
Mandalyn and the Stinky Cheese - She's a WAHM that shares her tips and strategies to holding down the fort!
Living Well, Spending Less - Shares all of her couponing and sale finding strategies. Who can resist a good deal? And I love her blog makeover
Living Our Love Song - love her dog, decorating style and recipes! She had a peanut butter pie recipe this week I can't wait to try!
life, love & puppy prints - A doggies mama, she's crafty and determined. She has inspired me to get motivated. I promise, when January starts I will have monthly to do lists. She's getting married and I can't wait for her plans to take shape!
Life of Meg - She's the host of Mingle Monday that everyone should join! It's a great way to meet other bloggers and everyone is super nice. Meg is a sweetie and I look forward to her posts :)
If you did not receive the award, I'm sorry. It was difficult to choose. I follow many many blogs (over 200 at least) and if you want to be one of my new BFF bloggy friends, leave me a comment or email me or something so I know who you are and let's get to know each other. I love people :)
So if you are so awarded, please feel free to pass the fun along to other lovlies deserving of this award :)