Wednesday, November 10, 2010

100TH POST! Do I really have that much to say?

I can't believe I've made it to 100 posts!!! I'm surprised I've had that much to say. Like my mom says, I'd talk to a brick wall if I thought it was listening :) Well good news first, I got in 2 out of 3 of my classes for winter semester!! While other people are camped out at home because of snow on the ground I will be spending 12 hours a week at my local college baking and cooking and studying.
It will interfere with my work schedule, but I've been trying to get in these classes for 1.5 years. Hopefully we are able to work something out. 
So, I'm starting my birthday/Christmas list :) Since my birthday is close to Christmas the list sort of gets squished together. I have a few people to past this along to :) Finally a year, when I don't need much!

2. New Haircut with Color/Highlights
3. Massage
4. Engagement Ring


5. Vacation
 pic
6. Kitchen Tools

7. Maid Service :)

Ok, so some of the things on my list are pretty over the top, but I have alot of what I want or need. And this is just ideas. I'm pretty much open to anything, just include a gift receipt :)
Look for my book review later today on Glass that I finished last night. Those books are addicting!




No comments:

Post a Comment