Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Recap

I had a great halloween :) I'm dressed as the bee ($5 @ meijer)! We passed out candy last night and this was taken on the 30th @ a party. We played skipbo and ate and laughed and went to bed. I've been spending alot of time reading and relaxing around the house. Don't get me wrong, I've been cooking and cleaning and getting ready for party's, Mr. P's surgery (which went awesome), spending quality time with the man, etc.
Actually I did some shopping yesterday and bought jeggings and a new coat :) What do you think? Ok, can not find the coat, but I will take a pic.
I'm participating in Monday Mingle over @ Life of Meg. Check it out if you get some time.

3 comments:

  1. stopping by from mingle monday...I love jeggings! I wasn't sure I would, but they're so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from Mingle Monday! post a pic of the coat. :D I love winter coats!

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jeggings. Wasn't sure I could pull them off but I love them! The coat is super cute, but it's not on their site. I will have a pic for tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete