I'm behind on my reading :( and poor Mr. P had to eat frozen perogies for dinner. Over the weekend we celebrated my birthday and I had fun. When I saw the pictures, it looks like I had alot of fun I don't recall....hmmm :) Apparently I was the life of the party.
Next month, instead of a girl's night, we are having a girl's date and having a cookie baking party :)
Oh, I'm thinking mozzarella sticks and chicken florentine for dinner tonight. I found a show on my netflix called pantry raid and they showed a super easy way to make things straight out of what you have on hand. I'll post the recipes in the next day or so. Something for you to come back for!Leave a comment so I know you stopped by!!!
1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
- In private yes, in public I make an effort not to
2. How often do you get sick each year?
- Define sick? Like stay home from work about 4 days out of the year, hospital twice per year. I have a bad immune system and my diabetes gives me health complications.
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
- Someone else, I would like to help, but I would get bored about halfway through. Welcome to my ADD.
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
- Read or catch up on my DVR. Although I'm never alone, the dogs are almost always with me. I don't mind them though.
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
- Yes, but when the floors are redone, we will be a barefoot house :)