Wednesday, October 20, 2010

50th Birthday Gifts for Mom!! Need advice!

My mom's 50th surprise party is this weekend. I'm been so preoccupied with keeping her from finding out, that I haven't had time to come up with a present! She's extremely difficult to buy for because she shops more than I do!!! Anything she wants, she buys or she has had for 20+ years and WILL NOT replace it. I've bought her some pretty random things over the years, but this one seems really important. I bought her this last year:
The year before she requested a robe. I also got her satin pajamas.
This year I am thinking of doing a mother/daughter spa day? What do you think, good idea? I am running out of ideas and have no idea what else to get her! She loves country music, john deere anything and that's about it.

As for me, we watched the Killers last night. I have decided I love Katherine Hygiel :) If she ever wants to be my big sister I will be forever grateful. Also I loved this white dress she wore on their first date in the movie.
4 out of 5 stars. It was super cute and great date night movie, but I'd definitely watch it again. I love how their friend in the movie had a dog named Sir-Barks-Alot, LOL.
I'm waiting for my school to release next semesters classes, but unforunately they are a couple days late. I register for winter classes in 2.5 weeks :/ I hope they release it soon...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what your budget is but it's always nice to be pampered with a mani/pedi or a massage :)

    ReplyDelete