Thursday, October 21, 2010

So busy, how do you do it? Splinter DVD

 I have so much to do and not enough time in a day. I'd do it all today, but most of everything I have to do involves food, so it would go bad. I am horrible at time management :/ Since 3rd grade, my teachers have told my parents how smart I am, but I wait until the last second to get things done. For school it doesn't bother me, I work well under pressure, but everything else gives me a heart attack! 
I have cupcakes to bake (brownies too!) and a 3 tiered cake to transform, shopping to do, cleaning, decorating oh and don't forget working :( I considered taking the rest of the week off but I really like getting a paycheck.
 via
I also have a dr. appt today. I feel like a lab rat, constantly being poked and prodded and it's at my lovely girly doctor so I will be propped up on a table, legs spread. Ahhh, the joy of being a woman!
Last night we watched Splinter, it was a total miss, but after 45 minutes of watching it, we decided to just finish it.
I give it 2 out of 5 stars. It wasn't great, it wasn't even good, but once we started it we managed to finish it. That usually doesn't happen. It's a decent Halloween movie, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. There was a line in the movie that I have to share though. The girl's bf is cutting off the infected guy's arm and she says "It's ok, we are just cutting off your arm." So that was the tone for most of the movie, LOL. They kept doing things that you know are stupid, but you know someone is gonna make it somehow. It was pretty gross, so skip it if you have a weak stomach.

Blog Hops





Obviously MARvelous

1 comment:

  1. hi im following you from thursday blog hop! hope you can stop by at http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete