Friday, October 15, 2010

I've been bit!

By the baking bug!!! I am looking forward to baking 2 birthday cakes this weekend. I also found a recipe for Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. I can not wait to use some of my baking skills! It will be the SIL birthday next week, so I will make her a birthday cake. She also asked me to go shopping because she needs "tall winter shoes". I have no idea what they are, but I'm sure we will find plenty while looking for them. I also have my mom's surprise 50th birthday and am going to make an attempt at this:


via google search
There are some super crafty people out there so I'm going to make an attempt at making something similar. My mom really likes John Deere (I grew up on a farm) so I'd like to tie that into the cake.
I am also itching to finish off my Halloween Decor. My garage and paint are calling my name. I'm planning on making some sort of soup in the crockpot. Wow, look at me, a real-life Martha Stewart type huh?
I have books to read, movies to watch and shopping to do. I hope work flies by today. I hope you all have a great weekend!
Here are the blog hops for today!

BoostMyBlogFriday


badge

1 comment:

  1. Found you through 'on the Verge'. Cake making is awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete