Thursday, October 14, 2010

This week is flying! Girls Nite Photos!

I can't believe it's already Thursday. I've been so busy at work and at home. My night last night was so busy I got home at 7, so much for sitting around being lazy. I met a friend at Costco to help her with her birthday menu this weekend. Then I decided to actually do my grocery shopping. Plus it was raining, so everyone else had problems driving in the rain.
I made a pre-marinated pork tenderloin for dinner which Mr. P loved. I watched the season finale of Teen Mom, read another 50 pages of my book and went to bed.
 via
I think tonight I will finally finish my sign, maybe bake some of those pumpkin cakes again and I'm sure this girl will come over :)
I finally have pix from girl's night! I'll post the tamer ones :)

 
 This one requires explanation, we were going to blindfold her to get her to the tattoo place, but she figured it out on her own. 

Mariah is showing off her mad booty popping skills!

LL Cool J's in the house!


Jade with her post-preggo boobs :)


Showing off the tats!

Such a great night, I love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment