Friday, October 8, 2010

I was Featured!!!!!

I'm so excited. edk.dolce asked me a week or so ago if I would like to be featured on her blog, here! I am flattered and will hopefully acquire some new followers this way. I'm trying to get my name out there and that is edk.dolce's intent. I urge you to go check out her blog as well and find some new people to follow. 
I'm getting excited about girls' night to see my chicas and get into some trouble! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be super busy baking cakes, decorating the house, partying with the girls....pictures to come!

Here are the girlies minus Kate who had to work(Boo),she will be there this weekend for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award go check it out...

    http://theboyfrienddrama.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete