Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!


I saw the doctor this morning and had a blood draw :) They are checking my liver/kidney function as well as red and white blood counts. And my thyroid, yay? I hate having it done, not because of the needle, the tape irritates me. Even tho I usually ask for the hypoallergenic kind, still leaves marks :(
Anyways, Mr. P had the day off yesterday so we worked on my craft sign! He helped, well he did all the saw cutting and then even helped me paint. It's not finished, but I will take pictures tonight. We kept having to let the paint dry. This whole craft probably cost me $12, but I have a ton of paint now, so I consider it an investment. It probably only cost me about $2 (including $1 paintbrushes) . 
Then we watched The Nightmare on Elm Street.
I don't remember the first one being so twisted. I won't spoil it, but I thought this one was darker. I wasn't even born when the first one came out, lol. I do remember watching it when I was about 9 and found my first crush, Johnny Depp. Still <3 him :) 

JOHNNY




















DEPP

No comments:

Post a Comment