Monday, October 11, 2010

Crazy Drunken Weekend! And Blog Award!!!

This weekend was a blast! Friday I saw Going the Distance, loved it! Justin Long, Drew Barrymore and Charlie Day were awesome and funny. I laughed a ton.
 PIC
Saturday I baked a cake for my friend Mariah's birthday. This cake only took about 1 hour to decorate and I love it!

We, well 3 of us, got tattoos on Saturday. The birthday girl chickened out and was called FooFoo for the rest of the night. It started out as untattooey but we decided that was better. When alcohol is involved, things make more sense I guess.

I will have to upload the rest of the pictures when my friend has time. She spent part of the night looking like she does, texting and drinking, lol. My camera is on my phone and I gave up on pictures about 1/10th into the night lol.

Also, I won an award! Yay!!! Alice X gave me the Versatile Blogger Award, I'm honored! While I was off drinking away my weekend I won an award! She has a great blog. She's witty sarcastic and hilarious, stop by her blog if you want to laugh :) Thx Alice X!

The rules of acceptance of this fantabulous award are as follows:


1) Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2) Tell everyone 7 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers that I've picked and tell them about the award


Since I don't want to spoil the fun, I'm passing it on. If you don't love getting awards, I won't be mad. I just do my part and you can do yours :)

7 Things about myself
1) I love to read....for fun! My mom used to take away my books as punishment when I was younger.
2) I was widowed at the age of 20. I don't want sympathy, just understand my life isn't black & white.
3) While I was pregnant, I went into labor at 21 weeks. My son did not survive. I think I've had enough pain, onto the fun part please!
4) My favorite snack is peanut butter and carrots, try it!
5) As a child I was in love with The Wizard of Oz. My mom buys me memorabilia and I can beat anyone at The Wizard of Oz Trivia Pursuit.
6) I am not shy! I will pretty much try anything once and I will talk to almost anyone. Parents make me nervous, like your parents, my boyfriend's parents, anyone's parents. It's the respect your elders part, I'm afraid I will say something to offend someone.
7) I grew up on a vegetable farm. I'm totally city girl, but I used to live on a working vegetable farm and hated every minute of it, but I will walk around barefoot no problem still.

15? Ok, here goes!
(fill in the blank) blonde - her blog is about college life and she has a great sense of style!
9to5 Chic - Fashion sense and I always love her shoes!!!
Stillettos & a fishing pole - Love her blog! She blogs about her relationship with her high school sweetheart, decorating her home and is super close with her family :)
Always Wear Pearls - Her blog is versatile! Whatever she is feeling is on her blog. From clothes to tv to what's in her fridge :)
bipolargirlworld - she hosts blog hops to meet people and is great with graphic design (something i'd like to learn at some point)
DC Dating Divas - hilarious dating stories and rarely does it go as planned. glad they don't mind sharing!
Handbags & Handguns - celebrity gossip (and fashion) plus her day to day life and rants, love it!
Lil' Luna - All Things Good - Inspired! Love her crafts, decorations and ideas!
Lolly Jane Boutique - Love her crafts! I'm known to use her ideas as inspiration for mine :)
Not so Homemade - Shows shortcuts for anything from crafts to dinners.
Polly Want a Crafter? - Crafting ideas and she also hosts craft link parties to other blogs.
Red Means Go - Hilarious! I burst out laughing during every post. Be warned it has adult content.
Skyscrapers and Stargazers - Life in NY and what is offers (yes, I'm jealous)
The Cape on the corner - love her decorating and crafting and she's such a sweetheart!
Yesterday's Randomness - Tons of DIY projects, random ramblings and an awesome personality.

Now, if I didn't mention you, I probably still stalk your blog. I currently follow 350+ blogs. Yes, I am slightly obsessed. So I am sorry, but don't feel bad. If you are into any of the same stuff I am, I probably stalk you. If not, leave a comment and I will make you feel important by stalking following you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment